Our Junior Designers need 1-2 years experience in a design studio, in-house, or freelance designer. Applicants should have good attention to detail and a willingness to experiment, learn, and grow creatively. We need someone with the ability to recognize and adapt to changing conditions and redefine his or her responsibilities as needed. The Junior Designer should be Macintosh-literate with a good command of popular design software, internet technologies, and popular social marketing platforms. Some experience with popular CMS platforms (example- WordPress) is a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience in the field
- Good visual communication skills
- Self-motivator, creative thinker & problem solver
- Excellent coordination, organization & prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written
- Confidence, professional attitude & strong customer relations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Adapts well to change, switching gears on the fly
- Ready to contribute to team brainstorming, design & critique/review
Please email your resume and examples of your work for consideration.