Join a team of graphic designers skilled in website design, logo and branding, print design, marketing strategy and the design of environmental graphics. Applicants should have good attention to detail and a willingness to experiment, learn, and grow creatively. We need someone with the ability to recognize and adapt to changing conditions. The Designer should have 3-4 years experience and be Macintosh-literate with a good command of popular design software, internet technologies, and popular social marketing platforms. Some experience with popular CMS platforms (example- WordPress) is a plus!
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy.
- Fine-tuning designs based on team and client feedback.
- Prepares finished art for printer or publishing online.
- Completes projects by coordinating with clients & vendors and in-house team.
- Offers feedback, insight & brainstorming on team project (Design is a Team Sport!).
- Understands basic search engine optimization and web technologies.
- Manage client expectations. Helps to keep a project on track.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Copywriting & editing skills a plus.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection & constructive criticism
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Prefer 4-5 years working in the field
Please email your resume and examples of your work for consideration.