Job openings and career opportunities for graphic designers, web developers, copywriters, and marketing professionals at our Buffalo, New York creative agency.
We are always interested in meeting talented creative professionals who would like to be part of our team. Read below to learn about job opportunities at OtherWisz Creative. Send your resume, cover letter, and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Wow us with your creativity, attention to detail, and passion for what you do. No typos, please.
Join a team of graphic designers skilled in website design, logo and branding, print design, marketing strategy and the design of environmental graphics. Applicants should have good attention to detail and a willingness to experiment, learn, and grow creatively. We need someone with the ability to recognize and adapt to changing conditions. The Designer should have 3-4 years experience and be Macintosh-literate with a good command of popular design software, internet technologies, and popular social marketing platforms. Some experience with popular CMS platforms (example- WordPress) is a plus!
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy.
- Fine-tuning designs based on team and client feedback.
- Prepares finished art for printer or publishing online.
- Completes projects by coordinating with clients & vendors and in-house team.
- Offers feedback, insight & brainstorming on team project (Design is a Team Sport!).
- Understands basic search engine optimization and web technologies.
- Manage client expectations. Helps to keep a project on track.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Copywriting & editing skills a plus.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection & constructive criticism
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Prefer 4-5 years working in the field
Please email your resume and examples of your work for consideration.
We are always looking for smart Web Developers/Programmers. Our custom website development process uses open source solutions such as WordPress. Please email your resume and examples of your work for consideration.
Get a jump on your career with some real-world experience! Contact us to request more information for the Fall 2023 internship. Please email your resume and examples of your work for consideration.
WE LOVE PRINT!
You can always mail us your fancy, printed resume to:
19 Elm Street, 4th Floor
Buffalo, NY 14203